LADIES!!!
We want to make sure everyone has a chance to view the craft items we will be making for our FABULOUS FRIDAY, OCTOBER 2nd from 6-11 p.m. We will have a light dinner and a limited nursery will be available. Just let us know if you will be bringing your kiddos so we may plan accordingly. We will have the display table up by the Relief Society Room with the sign-up sheets as well. Give your money to BECKY PLATT by September 20th if you sign up for the crafts, otherwise your project will not be ready for you! You may leave comments if you would like a project(s) or please sign up on Sunday.
THANK YOU- the Enrichment Board
These crafts can make great gifts for the holidays! I know it is early... but we like to have time to finish these sort of things :)
FHE CRATE KITS- $15 or KID CRATE IDEA
Personalize this wooden crate to fit all your FHE lessons for a year. Kits include wooden crate, hooks for family names, and FHE lessons. The 52 lessons will be given to everyone on Fabulous Friday, and the crate will keep them organized! These crates are on sale so if you quickly fill out a form we will know how many to purchase at the sale price.


ETCHED GLASSWARE- 20 min (simple project) $2.00 each
Bring your own glass pan! (name size 2" x 8", will fit 9x13, 8x8, 8-9" round)
Never lose track of your dishes again. Also will make a great gift for neighbors, familiy, and friends!

ACCORDION MEMORY BOOK- 20 min (simple project) $3.00 eachPaper and Ribbon will be provided. Colors and patterns will vary. These 6x6 books are 12x12 scrapbook paper folded to hold your memories in an adorable way!

CUTE MAGNETIC TRAVEL CENTER- 20 min. (simple project) $2.00
Bring your own cookie sheet and create a fun gift for anyone! Paper and ribbon will be provided. Colors and patterns will vary.

LARGE CLOCK with FAMILY NAME - 90 min (3 step paint process, plus assembly) $40 estimatated cost (if we can buy all the parts for less, you will get money back)


LARGE MAGNETIC FAMILY BOARD- 45-65 min. Many steps to create frame, apply paper, etc $20 for large (display) $15 for small (1/2 the size of large) Colors and patterns will vary (or bring your own) Build frame from wood pieces, paint exposed areas, apply cute paper and ribbon and attach metal flashing. Put your important papers or the kiddos artwork up with magnets!

F A M I L Y Blocks (~60 min. paint, glue, apply) $8.00/set White painted blocks, black letters. Black and white patterned paper will be provided.

:)
I'll be there :) See you ladies at the party that night!
ReplyDeleteMy sis-in-law had an idea to paint the magnet board with chalkboard paint. Then it would be both magnetic and a chalk board. Just an idea. I don't know how much extra it would cost for chalkboard paint though.
ReplyDeleteIt's taking me a while to get the FHE crate form filled out (I keep losing it), but that's the one I really want to do. Nate's on call that night too, so I'm not even sure if I can be there (I'm working on a plan though). Sooo... if I can still get in on this one, I'll get the form and the $ to Becky by Sunday.
ReplyDeleteGreat idea. Even if people just had chalkboard paint and brought it-- then whomever wants to do it can :)
ReplyDelete